ACROBRANCH KIDS PARTIES
There are two things that kids love—adventure and celebrating their birthday in a special way. Acrobranch combines these two loves by hosting birthday parties for kids of all ages. There is just something about ziplines and swinging from tree to tree that appeals to the imagination of all children. Fun is guaranteed!
Moms bring the cake and and we do the rest.
Please book the activities directly though Acrobranch and the catering directly through us.
OPERATING HOURS from Wednesday to Sunday and Public Holidays from 8am to 4pm.
Setup of your party can be done on the Café Terrace next to the forest OR in a complimentary Teepee for up to 10 children. Alternatively, you can rent a deck from R800 per deck. However, If your overall catering is over R3,500 we will upgrade you to a deck for the party!
“You’re off to great places, today is your day. Your mountain is waiting so get on your way”-Dr. Seuss-
Menu, R145 per child
- BOS Ice 200ml Box
- Ham & Cheese Sandwich
- Crumbed Chicken Strips
- Shoestring Fries
- Popcorn, Marshmallow Bar
- Jumbo Choc Chip Cookie
- Homemade Fudge
- Jugs of Water
Catering options for Adults and children (minimum R60 per child)
- Crostini With Gourmet Topping R15
- Tangy Mustard Chicken Choux Puffs R10
- Mini Ham Croissant R25
- Mini Beef Sliders R30
- Mini Cheese Scones R10
- Mini Greek Salad R15
- Pizza (22cm, serves 6) Margherita, Hawaiian, Ham & Cheese R45
- Hot Dogs R25
- Salted popcorn R5
- Mini Wraps R30
- Toasties R20
- Boeries R30
- Chicken Strips & Shoestring Fries R45
- Peanuts & Raisins R5
- Lays chips (lightly salted) R10
- Shoestring Fries R15
- Biltong/Droëwors R30
- Quiche (serves 10) Biltong & Peppadew, Ham & Cheese, Spinach & Feta R300
- Fruit Skewer R15
- Ice-Cream Cup R15
- Frozen Yoghurt Cup R20
- Marshmallow Bar R5
- Cupcake R15
- Muffin R15
- Banana R5
- Fudge R5
- Brownie R8
- Paddle Pop Ice Lollie R15
- Sugar Coated Popcorn R15
- Jumbo Choc Chip Cookie R5
ADULT CAKES: R350 -R380 each
- Our Famous Carrot Cake
- Red Velvet
- Chocolate Mousse
- Black Forest
- Baked Cheesecake
- Children’s Milkshake R20
- Fruit Juice R18
- BOS (box) R12 – BOS (can) R18
- Tizers R20
- Homemade Lemonade R18
- Bottled Spring Water R14
- Jug of Fruit Juice – R50
- Jug of Iced Water – R10
- Bottomless Filter Coffee, Tea & Water Station R30 per person
Wooden tables and wooden stumps as seating for children, chairs for adults, gift table, cake table, cutlery and crockery. Hostess and serving staff for your special event. You may book your function for a maximum of 4 hours from Wednesday-Sunday between 08h00 and 16h00.
We require a 50% deposit to secure your booking. All quotations expire within two days from date of receipt.
Final number of guests required 10 days before your event, whereafter your final quote will be sent for payment no later than 7 days before your event date. Any changes to the final guest list less than 7 days prior to the event will not be accommodated. if you cancel within 14 days of your event,your deposit will be forfeited. In the event of rain, we can move you undercover and your party can continue.
Party spots, Teepees and Decks are subject to availability & number of guests. Service charge discretionary.
Please bring your own party decor.
For your safety, please note that we are a CASH-FREE ZONE. We gladly accept Card, Zapper & Snapscan.
*Vegan and gluten-free menu options available on request.
Event guidelines for COVID-19 Safety
For your personal safety and ours, all our staff continue to receive COVID-19 preventative training measures and hygiene protocols.
PRIOR TO ARRIVAL
- Venue is sanitised (incl. bars, kitchen, bathrooms and entry/exit points)
- All furniture and fixtures incl. tables and chairs are disinfected
- All cutlery, crockery and kitchenware washed and sanitised
- Crockery is machine washed above 65°C for longer than 5 minutes
ARRIVAL (GUESTS & STAFF)
- Single entry & exit points identified for guests (FOH) and staff (BOH)
- Social distancing is managed
- Hands sanitised & temperature taken prior to entry and recorded on guest list/ staff roster.
- Travel declarations present upon registration for conference (day guests)
- No guest or staff will be permitted without a mask (disposable masks will be available)
- All staff are issued with the necessary gloves & masks
- Hands-free sanitiser stations available at bathrooms, kitchen, bar and entry/exit points
- Guests to be seated and served coffee, to minimise congestion and movement
- Snacks to be pre-plated
- Masks and/or face shields must be worn at all times
- Alcohol-based disinfectant used to clean workspaces and equipment, frequent cleaning of high-touch surfaces
- All surfaces are wiped down with disinfectant after each dish is prepared
- Utensils stored in buckets filled with sanitiser
- All staff to wash and sanitise hands every 30 minutes and sanitise after every dish
- High-potency hand sanitiser (70% Alc) available throughout the venue
- Bathrooms & bar areas sanitised and recorded every 15 – 20 minutes by dedicated staff
- Stringent cleaning protocols are followed in the kitchen
- Only bio-degradable, eco-friendly chemicals are used
- Paper towels available in all bathrooms
- Floor decals to clearly mark social distancing at all gathering points
- Set-up of tables ensures at least 1.5m distancing between delegates in all directions.
- All excess furnishings are removed
- Maximum capacities will be strictly adhered to – attending guests as well as staff.
- Only cashless payment facilities available
- Signage pertaining to COVID visible everywhere
- Staff trained daily on protocols, hygiene & processes
- Stringent cleaning protocols are followed in the kitchen
- Social distance of at least 1.5m maintained while serving
- Masks can be removed for dining and drinking purposes
- All guests & staff to exit through single exit points identified
- Venue and set-up broken down and sanitized