On this day we place our child in God’s care forevermore. A baby is a bit of stardust blown from the hand of God!
All of God’s grace in one little face. A christening is the joyous beginning of a lifetime of loving & serving the Lord.
CEREMONY AREA VENUE HIRE : R2500
The Living Chapel: Located inside a 2-hectare garden, this beautiful chapel is surrounded by fruit trees & herbs.
It has a translucent roof to provide shelter and the walls are alive with jasmine and other vines! It and can seat up to 120 guests.
The Pavilion: Located at the centre of our formal garden, this open-sided structure provides 360-degree views of the beautiful maze
which is home to over 2000 plants. It can seat up to 90 guests.
RECEPTION VENUE OPTIONS
Loerie’s Lair | Barbet’s Burrow | Hoopoo’s Hide | Plover’s Place | Conference Room
For photos and venue details, please visit our website : www.rosemaryhill.co.za/event-venues/
Your ceremony could be followed by a reception with the catering of your choice (we suggest either High Tea or a Hearty Buffet Lunch)
SPECIALITY ARRIVAL DRINK OF THE DAY
*Mini Chicken Tudor Pie
*Crispy Lamb Wrap with Homemade Aïoli
*Roasted Root Baby Vegetable Cheesecake
*Bloody Mary Shot with Activated Charcoal Crusted Prawn and Fresh Garden Vegetables
*Watermelon and Papaya Salad with Tequila Vinaigrette – served in a crunchy tortilla bowl
*Dulce de Leche Mini Cruffin
*Dark Chocolate Mousse and Salted Caramel Truffle
*Earl Grey Creme Brulee Tartlet with Blue Berries, Mint and Lavender Flowers
*Homemade Scone, Black Pepper Meringue with Lime and Botanical Gin Clottted Cream
*Strawberry and Champagne Sponge Cake with French Vanilla Buttercream and Textures of Strawberry
FILTER COFFEE AND SPECIALTY LOOSE LEAF TEA
R295 PER PERSON
Please choose two meat dishes from our delectable selection:
• Slow Cooked BBQ Pork Ribs (Braised in our homemade Brine and Finished with the Chefs signature Smokey BBQ sauce)
• Crispy Pork Belly (Seasoned with aromatic spices and served with Honey caramelized apples)
• Lamb loin Chops (Roasted Lamb chops with a Garlic and Mixed garden herb marinade)
• Dark Stout braised lamb Stew (traditional lamb stew enhanced with the fragrant flavours of a local dark stout beer)
• Lemon and Parmesan Chicken (Breast fillets crusted with Lemon Zest, fresh herbs, parmesan cheese and bread crumbs)
• Za’atar Roasted chicken with Green Herb Tahini sauce (Free Range chicken pieces cooked until tender with Za’atar spice (sesame seeds, dried thyme, origanum, sumac and a little salt)
• Roasted Beef Fillet (Slices of Grass-fed Beef Fillet, marinated with rosemary, black pepper and a hint of garlic served with your choice of Crushed Green Peppercorn and Whiskey sauce or Creamy wild mushroom and shallot sauce)
• Braised Beef Short rib (Grass fed Beef Short rib, slowly cooked with aromatics, tomatoes and full-bodied red wine)
• Moules marinières (Fresh mussels cooked in white wine, cream, garlic and parsley}
• Thai Green Seafood Curry (medley of seafood cooked with a fragrant green curry paste and coconut cream)
• Lentil bobotie (traditional bobotie flavour and methods but made with brown lentils)
• Butternut and Chickpea curry (cooked to perfection in a thick coconut cream sauce)
- Above served with: 2 x Seasonal Salads, Selection of Vegetables,
- Starch of the day, Sweet Platter of the day
- Bottomless Filter Coffee, Tea & Water station
R250 PER PERSON
* Use of a semi-private area for the reception: Barbet’s Burrow, Loerie’s Lair, Plover’s Place, The Terrace, The Conference Room, Hoophoo’s Hide
(Use of selected venue for a maximum of 4 hours between 08h00 and 16h00).
* Basic setup and cleaning of the venue.
* Security and parking attendants.
* Rectangular or round plastic tables covered with white or cream tablecloths, matching napkins & runner of your choice.
* Cutlery & crockery.
* Wooden chairs.
* Gifts tables.
* Hostess and serving staff.
* All venues are equipped with a generator that starts up automatically within 30 seconds in the event of a general power failure.
* We have a liquor license. All alcoholic beverages are to be purchased from us on the day. Please ask for a wine list should you wish to pre-order.
* No self-catering allowed.
*Minimum of ten paying guests per event please.
* Please inform us of any special dietary requirements (Vegan and gluten-free menus available on request).
* Kindly bring your own flowers and additional decor required
* Rosemary Hill is a CASH FREE ZONE. We accept CARD and ZAPPER payments at the bar.
* Please advise your guests to type in Rosemary Hill into their GPS or Map App to be directed to the Farm’s Main Gate.
* Service charge discretionary.
* OPTIONAL EXTRAS AND GIFTS FOR YOUR GUESTS:
Packet of Homemade Cookies – R25 each
Double Chocolate Pecan Nut Brownies – R25 each
Fudge – R25 each
Rosemary Plant – R40 each (Wrapped in brown paper & tied with a ribbon)
Gas heaters in Winter for outside areas (R50 per heater per hour)
* CAKEAGE FEE : R80 per cake or dozen cupcakes
* CORKAGE FEE : R45 per 750ml bottle of wine or champagne
BOOKING YOUR TEA PARTY:
We require a 50% deposit to secure your booking. All quotations expire within two days from date of receipt. 50% off for children aged 6-12, no charge for children under 6. Final number of guests required 10 days before your event, whereafter your final quote will be sent for payment no later than 7 days before your event date. Any changes to the final guest list less than 7 days prior to the event will not be accommodated. In the event of cancellation within 14 days of your event, your deposit will be forfeited.