On this day we place our child in God’s care forevermore. A baby is a bit of stardust blown from the hand of God!
All of God’s grace in one little face. A christening is the joyous beginning of a lifetime of loving and serving the Lord.
CEREMONY & RECEPTION VENUE HIRE : R2900
The Living Chapel: Located inside a 2-hectare garden, this beautiful chapel is surrounded by fruit trees & herbs.
It has a translucent roof to provide shelter and the walls are alive with jasmine and other vines! It and can seat up to 120 guests.
The Pavilion: Located at the centre of our formal garden, this open-sided structure provides 360-degree views of the beautiful maze
which is home to over 2000 plants. It can seat up to 90 guests.
RECEPTION VENUE OPTIONS
Loerie’s Lair | Barbet’s Burrow | Hoopoo’s Hide | Plover’s Place | Conference Room
For photos and venue details, please visit our website : www.rosemaryhill.co.za/event-venues/
Your ceremony could be followed by a reception with the catering of your choice (we suggest either High Tea or a Hearty Buffet Lunch)
SPECIALITY ARRIVAL DRINK OF THE DAY
Spinach scone topped with a feta mousse and beetroot chutney
Lentil bobotie tartlet topped with a lemon pickle
Slow cooked duck and plum butter spring roll and served with a black olive caramel
Smoked trout ceviche with avocado (subject to availability) and pecan nuts
Roasted shredded pork belly filled brioche sandwich with a roasted red pepper pesto
Green fig and whipped brie filled macaron
Rooibos tea, lemon verbena and granadilla jelly
Dark chocolate tart topped with a poached pear and whipped raspberry ganache
Ginger biscuit topped with our famous pumpkin pie and topped with a granola shard and freshly whipped cream
Vanilla cake doused with a rum syrup and layered with whipped coconut cream and grilled pineapple
FILTER COFFEE AND SPECIALTY LOOSE LEAF TEA
R295 PER PERSON
Please choose two meat dishes from our delectable selection:
• Slow Cooked BBQ Pork Ribs (Braised in our homemade Brine and Finished with the Chefs signature Smokey BBQ sauce)
• Crispy Pork Belly (Seasoned with aromatic spices and served with Honey caramelized apples)
• Lamb loin Chops (Roasted Lamb chops with a Garlic and Mixed garden herb marinade)
• Dark Stout braised lamb Stew (traditional lamb stew enhanced with the fragrant flavours of a local dark stout beer)
• Lemon and Parmesan Chicken (Breast fillets crusted with Lemon Zest, fresh herbs, parmesan cheese and bread crumbs)
• Za’atar Roasted chicken with Green Herb Tahini sauce (Free Range chicken pieces cooked until tender with Za’atar spice (sesame seeds, dried thyme, origanum, sumac and a little salt)
• Roasted Beef Fillet (Slices of Grass-fed Beef Fillet, marinated with rosemary, black pepper and a hint of garlic served with your choice of Crushed Green Peppercorn and Whiskey sauce or Creamy wild mushroom and shallot sauce)
• Braised Beef Short rib (Grass fed Beef Short rib, slowly cooked with aromatics, tomatoes and full-bodied red wine)
• Moules marinières (Fresh mussels cooked in white wine, cream, garlic and parsley}
• Thai Green Seafood Curry (medley of seafood cooked with a fragrant green curry paste and coconut cream)
• Lentil bobotie (traditional bobotie flavour and methods but made with brown lentils)
• Butternut and Chickpea curry (cooked to perfection in a thick coconut cream sauce)
- Above served with: 2 x Seasonal Salads, Selection of Vegetables,
- Starch of the day, Sweet Platter of the day
- Bottomless Filter Coffee, Tea & Water station
R250 PER PERSON
INCLUDED IN YOUR FUNCTION:
- Use of semi-private area: Barbet’s Burrow, Lourie’s Lair, Plover’s Place OR The Terrace
- Plastic trestle tables covered with white or cream tablecloths with matching napkins
- Runner of your choice
- Rosemary Hill Wooden chairs, cutlery and crockery
- Hostess and serving staff for your special event
- You may book your function for a maximum of 4 hours from
- Monday-Sunday between 08h00 and 16h00.
- Functions must please be concluded by 14h00 on the days when we host weddings (mostly Saturdays)
Please note that we have a liquor license available over weekends. You are welcome to bring your own Sparkling Wine.
All other alcoholic beverages to be purchased from us on the day. Please ask for our wine list.
We require a 50% deposit to secure your booking. All quotations expire within two days from date of receipt.
50% off for children aged 6-12, no charge for children under 6
Final number of guests required 10 days before your event, whereafter your final quote will be sent for payment no later than 7 days before your event date. Any changes to the final guest list less than 7 days prior to the event will not be accommodated.
In the event of cancellation within 14 days of your event, your deposit will be forfeited.
Ceremony areas and Semi-private venues are subject to availability & number of guests. Service charge discretionary.
Vegan and gluten-free menu options available on request. Please bring your own flowers and décor.
Copyright © 2018 ROSEMARY HILL | All Rights Reserved | Website by Mighty Fine Productions