On this day we place our child in God’s care forevermore.
A baby is a bit of stardust blown from the hand of God!
CEREMONY AREA VENUE HIRE : R2 500
The Living Chapel: Located inside a 2-hectare garden, this beautiful chapel is surrounded by fruit trees & herbs. It has a translucent roof to provide shelter and the walls are alive with jasmine and other vines! It can seat up to 120 guests.
Your ceremony could be followed by a reception with the catering of your choice (we suggest either High Tea or a Hearty Buffet Lunch)
COMPLIMENTARY RECEPTION VENUE OPTIONS:
You are welcome to use Barbet’s Burrow, Loerie’s Lair or Plover’s Place (Subject to availability and number of guests)
Should you wish to use The Pavillion, The Barn or The Distillery – then a venue hire is charged.
View our venues here: www.rosemaryhill.co.za/event-venues/
SPECIALITY ARRIVAL DRINK OF THE DAY
*Mini Chicken Tudor Pie
*Crispy Lamb Wrap with Homemade Aïoli
*Roasted Root Baby Vegetable Cheesecake
*Bloody Mary Shot with Activated Charcoal Crusted Prawn and Fresh Garden Vegetables
*Watermelon and Papaya Salad with Tequila Vinaigrette – served in a crunchy tortilla bowl
*Dulce de Leche Mini Cruffin
*Dark Chocolate Mousse and Salted Caramel Truffle
*Earl Grey Creme Brulee Tartlet with Blue Berries, Mint and Lavender Flowers
*Homemade Scone, Black Pepper Meringue with Lime and Botanical Gin Clottted Cream
*Strawberry and Champagne Sponge Cake with French Vanilla Buttercream and Textures of Strawberry
FILTER COFFEE AND SPECIALTY LOOSE LEAF TEA
R325 PER PERSON
Please choose two meat dishes from our delectable selection:
• Slow Cooked BBQ Pork Ribs (Braised in our homemade Brine and Finished with the Chefs signature Smokey BBQ sauce)
• Crispy Pork Belly (Seasoned with aromatic spices and served with Honey caramelized apples)
• Lamb loin Chops (Roasted Lamb chops with a Garlic and Mixed garden herb marinade)
• Dark Stout braised lamb Stew (traditional lamb stew enhanced with the fragrant flavours of a local dark stout beer)
• Lemon and Parmesan Chicken (Breast fillets crusted with Lemon Zest, fresh herbs, parmesan cheese and bread crumbs)
• Za’atar Roasted chicken with Green Herb Tahini sauce (Free Range chicken pieces cooked until tender with Za’atar spice (sesame seeds, dried thyme, origanum, sumac and a little salt)
• Roasted Beef Fillet (Slices of Grass-fed Beef Fillet, marinated with rosemary, black pepper and a hint of garlic served with your choice of Crushed Green Peppercorn and Whiskey sauce or Creamy wild mushroom and shallot sauce)
• Braised Beef Short rib (Grass fed Beef Short rib, slowly cooked with aromatics, tomatoes and full-bodied red wine)
• Moules marinières (Fresh mussels cooked in white wine, cream, garlic and parsley}
• Thai Green Seafood Curry (medley of seafood cooked with a fragrant green curry paste and coconut cream)
• Lentil bobotie (traditional bobotie flavour and methods but made with brown lentils)
• Butternut and Chickpea curry (cooked to perfection in a thick coconut cream sauce)
Served with: 2 x Seasonal Salads, Selection of Vegetables, Starch of the day, Sweet Platter of the day, Bottomless Filter Coffee, Tea & Water station
R315 PER PERSON
* Use of a semi-private area for the reception: Barbet’s Burrow, Loerie’s Lair or Plover’s Place.
(Use of selected venue for a maximum of 4 hours between 08h00 and 16h00).
* Basic setup and cleaning of the venue.
* Security and parking attendants.
* Rectangular or round plastic tables covered with white or cream tablecloths, matching napkins & runner of your choice.
* Cutlery & crockery.
* Wooden chairs.
* Gifts tables.
* Hostess and serving staff.
* All venues are equipped with a generator that starts up automatically within 30 seconds in the event of a general power failure.
* We have a liquor license. All alcoholic beverages are to be purchased from us on the day. Please ask for a wine list should you wish to pre-order.
* No self-catering allowed.
*Minimum of ten paying guests per event please.
* Please inform us of any special dietary requirements (Vegan and gluten-free menus available on request).
* Kindly bring your own flowers and additional decor required.
* Rosemary Hill is a CASH FREE ZONE. We accept CARD and ZAPPER payments at the bar.
* Please advise your guests to type in Rosemary Hill into their GPS or Map App to be directed to the Farm’s Main Gate.
* Service charge discretionary.
* OPTIONAL EXTRAS AND GIFTS FOR YOUR GUESTS:
Packet of Homemade Cookies – R30 each.
Double Chocolate Pecan Nut Brownies – R30 each.
Fudge – R30 each.
Rosemary Plant – R45 each (Wrapped in brown paper & tied with a ribbon).
Lavender Plant (Seasonal) – R90 each (Wrapped in brown paper & tied with a ribbon).
Gas heaters in Winter for outside areas (R50 per heater per hour).
* CAKEAGE FEE : R80 per cake or dozen cupcakes
* CORKAGE FEE : R60 per 750ml bottle of wine or champagne
BOOKING YOUR CHRISTENING:
We require a 50% deposit to secure your booking. All quotations expire within two days from date of receipt. We offer 50% off for children aged 6-12 and no charge for children under 6. Final number of guests required 10 days before your event, where after your final quote will be sent for payment no later than 7 days before your event date. Any changes to the final guest list less than 7 days prior to the event will not be accommodated. In the event of cancellation within 14 days of your event, your deposit will be forfeited.
Event guidelines for COVID-19 Safety
For your personal safety and ours, all our staff continue to receive COVID-19 preventative training measures and hygiene protocols.
PRIOR TO ARRIVAL
- Venue is sanitised (incl. bars, kitchen, bathrooms and entry/exit points)
- All furniture and fixtures incl. tables and chairs are disinfected
- All cutlery, crockery and kitchenware washed and sanitised
- Crockery is machine washed above 65°C for longer than 5 minutes
ARRIVAL (GUESTS & STAFF)
- Single entry & exit points identified for guests (FOH) and staff (BOH)
- Social distancing is managed
- Hands sanitised & temperature taken prior to entry and recorded on guest list/ staff roster.
- Travel declarations present upon registration for conference (day guests)
- No guest or staff will be permitted without a mask (disposable masks will be available)
- All staff are issued with the necessary gloves & masks
- Hands-free sanitiser stations available at bathrooms, kitchen, bar and entry/exit points
- Guests to be seated and served coffee, to minimise congestion and movement
- Snacks to be pre-plated
- Masks and/or face shields must be worn at all times
- Alcohol-based disinfectant used to clean workspaces and equipment, frequent cleaning of high-touch surfaces
- All surfaces are wiped down with disinfectant after each dish is prepared
- Utensils stored in buckets filled with sanitiser
- All staff to wash and sanitise hands every 30 minutes and sanitise after every dish
- High-potency hand sanitiser (70% Alc) available throughout the venue
- Bathrooms & bar areas sanitised and recorded every 15 – 20 minutes by dedicated staff
- Stringent cleaning protocols are followed in the kitchen
- Only bio-degradable, eco-friendly chemicals are used
- Paper towels available in all bathrooms
- Floor decals to clearly mark social distancing at all gathering points
- Set-up of tables ensures at least 1.5m distancing between delegates in all directions.
- All excess furnishings are removed
- Maximum capacities will be strictly adhered to – attending guests as well as staff.
- Only cashless payment facilities available
- Signage pertaining to COVID visible everywhere
- Staff trained daily on protocols, hygiene & processes
- Stringent cleaning protocols are followed in the kitchen
- Social distance of at least 1.5m maintained while serving
- Masks can be removed for dining and drinking purposes
- All guests & staff to exit through single exit points identified
- Venue and set-up broken down and sanitized