We are proud to be able to offer two beautiful venues for the Ceremony:
The Living Chapel: Located inside a 2-hectare garden, this beautiful chapel is surrounded by fruit trees & herbs.
It has a translucent roof to provide shelter and the walls are alive with jasmine and other vines! It and can seat up to 120 guests.
The Pavilion: Located at the centre of our formal garden, this open-sided structure provides 360-degree views of the beautiful maze
which is home to over 2000 plants. It can seat up to 90 guests.
VENUE HIRE FOR ONE OF THE ABOVE AREAS R2500
Your ceremony could be followed by a reception with the catering of your choice (we suggest either High Tea or a Hearty Buffet Lunch)
On this day we place our child in God’s care forevermore. A baby is a bit of stardust blown from the hand of God!
All of God’s grace in one little face. A christening is the joyous beginning of a lifetime of loving and serving the Lord.
SPECIALITY ARRIVAL DRINK OF THE DAY
Bao Buns with Slow-Braised Pork Belly, Asian Slaw and Fermented Pear Chutney.
Black Sesame Seed Macaron with Smoked Trout and Fennel Cream Cheese.
Avocado on Toast served on our Homemade Whole-wheat Bread and topped with Freshly Sliced Radishes and Crispy Leeks.
Panco Crumbed Chicken with Crispy Bacon, Chopped Chives and Honey.
Petit Croissant filled with Beef Pastrami, Soft Brie and Sweet Mustard Aiöle.
Amarula Cream Shot topped with Homemade Orange Biscotti.
Profitterole filled with an Italian Espresso Crème Pâtissière.
Double Chocolate Pecan Nut Brownie S’more topped with Cotton Candy.
Seasonal Berry and Whipped White Chocolate Ganache Pastry.
Layered Scone with Chantilly Cream and Rose Petal Jam.
FILTER COFFEE AND SPECIALTY LOOSE LEAF TEA
R295 PER PERSON
Please choose two meat dishes from our delectable selection:
- Chicken Breasts with Lemon, Herb & Parmesan Crust
- Chicken & Mushroom Pie
- Rosemary Lamb Chops
- Lamb Curry with Poppadoms & Herb Tzatziki
- Beef Fillet drizzled with Café de Paris butter
- Braised Shortrib Ragout (Beef Short Rib Braised Overnight in
- Red Wine, Dried Fruit, Fresh Herbs and Cinnamon)
- Above served with: 2 x Seasonal Salads, Selection of Vegetables,
- Starch of the day, Sweet Platter of the day
- Bottomless Filter Coffee, Tea & Water station
R225 PER PERSON
INCLUDED IN YOUR FUNCTION:
- Use of semi-private area: Barbet’s Burrow, Lourie’s Lair, Plover’s Place OR The Terrace
- Plastic trestle tables covered with white or cream tablecloths with matching napkins
- Runner of your choice
- Rosemary Hill Wooden chairs, cutlery and crockery
- Hostess and serving staff for your special event
- You may book your function for a maximum of 4 hours from
- Monday-Sunday between 08h00 and 16h00.
- Functions must please be concluded by 14h00 on the days when we host weddings (mostly Saturdays)
Please note that we have a liquor license available over weekends. You are welcome to bring your own Sparkling Wine.
All other alcoholic beverages to be purchased from us on the day. Please ask for our wine list.
We require a 50% deposit to secure your booking. All quotations expire within two days from date of receipt.
50% off for children aged 6-12, no charge for children under 6
Final number of guests required 10 days before your event, whereafter your final quote will be sent for payment no later than 7 days before your event date. Any changes to the final guest list less than 7 days prior to the event will not be accommodated.
In the event of cancellation within 14 days of your event, your deposit will be forfeited.
Ceremony areas and Semi-private venues are subject to availability & number of guests. Service charge discretionary.
Vegan and gluten-free menu options available on request. Please bring your own flowers and décor.
Copyright © 2018 ROSEMARY HILL | All Rights Reserved | Website by Mighty Fine Productions