On this day we place our child in God’s care forevermore. A baby is a bit of stardust blown from the hand of God!
All of God’s grace in one little face. A christening is the joyous beginning of a lifetime of loving and serving the Lord.
CEREMONY AREA VENUE HIRE : R2500
The Living Chapel: Located inside a 2-hectare garden, this beautiful chapel is surrounded by fruit trees & herbs.
It has a translucent roof to provide shelter and the walls are alive with jasmine and other vines! It and can seat up to 120 guests.
The Pavilion: Located at the centre of our formal garden, this open-sided structure provides 360-degree views of the beautiful maze
which is home to over 2000 plants. It can seat up to 90 guests.
RECEPTION VENUE OPTIONS
Loerie’s Lair | Barbet’s Burrow | Hoopoo’s Hide | Plover’s Place | Conference Room
For photos and venue details, please visit our website : www.rosemaryhill.co.za/event-venues/
Your ceremony could be followed by a reception with the catering of your choice (we suggest either High Tea or a Hearty Buffet Lunch)
SPECIALITY ARRIVAL DRINK OF THE DAY
Spinach scone topped with a feta mousse and beetroot chutney
Lentil bobotie tartlet topped with a lemon pickle
Slow cooked duck and plum butter spring roll and served with a black olive caramel
Smoked trout ceviche with avocado (subject to availability) and pecan nuts
Roasted shredded pork belly filled brioche sandwich with a roasted red pepper pesto
Green fig and whipped brie filled macaron
Rooibos tea, lemon verbena and granadilla jelly
Dark chocolate tart topped with a poached pear and whipped raspberry ganache
Ginger biscuit topped with our famous pumpkin pie and topped with a granola shard and freshly whipped cream
Vanilla cake doused with a rum syrup and layered with whipped coconut cream and grilled pineapple
FILTER COFFEE AND SPECIALTY LOOSE LEAF TEA
R295 PER PERSON
Please choose two meat dishes from our delectable selection:
• Slow Cooked BBQ Pork Ribs (Braised in our homemade Brine and Finished with the Chefs signature Smokey BBQ sauce)
• Crispy Pork Belly (Seasoned with aromatic spices and served with Honey caramelized apples)
• Lamb loin Chops (Roasted Lamb chops with a Garlic and Mixed garden herb marinade)
• Dark Stout braised lamb Stew (traditional lamb stew enhanced with the fragrant flavours of a local dark stout beer)
• Lemon and Parmesan Chicken (Breast fillets crusted with Lemon Zest, fresh herbs, parmesan cheese and bread crumbs)
• Za’atar Roasted chicken with Green Herb Tahini sauce (Free Range chicken pieces cooked until tender with Za’atar spice (sesame seeds, dried thyme, origanum, sumac and a little salt)
• Roasted Beef Fillet (Slices of Grass-fed Beef Fillet, marinated with rosemary, black pepper and a hint of garlic served with your choice of Crushed Green Peppercorn and Whiskey sauce or Creamy wild mushroom and shallot sauce)
• Braised Beef Short rib (Grass fed Beef Short rib, slowly cooked with aromatics, tomatoes and full-bodied red wine)
• Moules marinières (Fresh mussels cooked in white wine, cream, garlic and parsley}
• Thai Green Seafood Curry (medley of seafood cooked with a fragrant green curry paste and coconut cream)
• Lentil bobotie (traditional bobotie flavour and methods but made with brown lentils)
• Butternut and Chickpea curry (cooked to perfection in a thick coconut cream sauce)
- Above served with: 2 x Seasonal Salads, Selection of Vegetables,
- Starch of the day, Sweet Platter of the day
- Bottomless Filter Coffee, Tea & Water station
R250 PER PERSON
* Use of a semi-private area for the reception: Barbet’s Burrow, Loerie’s Lair, Plover’s Place, The Terrace, The Conference Room, Hoophoo’s Hide
(Use of selected venue for a maximum of 4 hours between 08h00 and 16h00).
* Basic setup and cleaning of the venue.
* Security and parking attendants.
* Rectangular or round plastic tables covered with white or cream tablecloths, matching napkins & runner of your choice
* Cutlery & crockery.
* Wooden chairs
* Gifts tables.
* Hostess and serving staff.
* All venues are equipped with a generator that starts up automatically within 30 seconds in the event of a general power failure.
* We have a liquor license. All alcoholic beverages are to be purchased from us on the day. Please ask for a wine list should you wish to pre-order.
* No self-catering allowed
* Please inform us of any special dietary requirements (Vegan and gluten-free menus available on request).
* Kindly bring your own flowers and additional decor required
* Rosemary Hill is a CASH FREE ZONE. We accept CARD and ZAPPER payments at the bar.
* Please advise your guests to type in Rosemary Hill into their GPS or Map App to be directed to the Farm’s Main Gate.
* Service charge discretionary.
* OPTIONAL EXTRAS AND GIFTS FOR YOUR GUESTS:
Packet of Homemade Cookies – R25 each
Double Chocolate Pecan Nut Brownies – R25 each
Fudge – R25 each
Rosemary Plant – R40 each (Wrapped in brown paper & tied with a ribbon)
Gas heaters in Winter for outside areas (R50 per heater per hour)
* CAKEAGE FEE : R80 per cake or dozen cupcakes
* CORKAGE FEE : R45 per 750ml bottle of wine or champagne
BOOKING YOUR TEA PARTY:
We require a 50% deposit to secure your booking. All quotations expire within two days from date of receipt. 50% off for children aged 6-12, no charge for children under 6. Final number of guests required 10 days before your event, whereafter your final quote will be sent for payment no later than 7 days before your event date. Any changes to the final guest list less than 7 days prior to the event will not be accommodated. In the event of cancellation within 14 days of your event, your deposit will be forfeited.