ACROBRANCH KIDS PARTIES
There are two things that kids love—adventure and celebrating their birthday in a special way. Acrobranch combines these two loves by hosting birthday parties for kids of all ages. There is just something about ziplines and swinging from tree to tree that appeals to the imagination of all children. Fun is guaranteed!
Moms bring the cake and and we do the rest.
Please book the activities directly though Acrobranch and the catering directly through us.
OPERATING HOURS: Wednesday to Sunday and Public Holidays. There are two time slots available (8am -11am or 12pm – 3pm).
Setup of your party can be done on the Café Terrace next to the forest OR in a complimentary Teepee for up to 10 children. Alternatively, you can rent a deck from R800 per deck. However, If your overall catering is over R3,500 we will upgrade you to a deck for the party!
“You’re off to great places, today is your day. Your mountain is waiting so get on your way”-Dr. Seuss-
Menu, R150 per child
A 100% biodegradable, unbleached, brown, recycled party box packed with:
- Lipton Ice Tea
- Ham & Cheese Sandwich
- Crumbed Chicken Strips
- Shoestring Fries
- Pink Popcorn
- Marshmallow Bar
- Jumbo Choc Chip Cookie
- Homemade Fudge
- Jugs of Mint-Lemon Water
Size of box: L:27cm, W:14cm, H:14cm, (Big enough for a small favour).
Catering options for Adults and children (minimum R75 per child)
Add a Party Box R15
- Crostini With Gourmet Topping R15
- Tangy Mustard Chicken Choux Puffs R10
- Mini Ham Croissant R25
- Mini Beef Sliders R30
- Mini Cheese Scones R10
- Mini Greek Salad R15
- Hot Dogs R25
- Salted popcorn R5
- Mini Chicken Wraps R30
- Toasties R20
- Boerie Roll R30
- Chicken Strips & Shoestring Fries R45
- Peanuts & Raisins R5
- Lays chips (lightly salted) R12
- Shoestring Fries R15
- Biltong/Droëwors R30
- Quiche (serves 10) Biltong & Peppadew, Ham & Cheese, Spinach & Feta R300
- Fruit Skewer R15
- Ice-Cream Cup R15
- Frozen Yoghurt Cup R20
- Marshmallow Bar R5
- Cupcake R15
- Muffin R15
- Banana R5
- Fudge R8
- Brownie R8
- Paddle Pop Ice Lollie R15
- Sugar Coated Popcorn R15
- Choc Chip Cookie R5
- Carrot Cake R380
- Red Velvet R350
- Chocolate Mousse R350
- Black Forest R350
- Baked Cheesecake R380
- Children’s Milkshake R25
- Fruit Juice R18
- Lipton Ice Tea R20
- Tizers R25
- Homemade Lemonade R18
- Bottled Spring Water R20
- Jug of Fruit Juice – R65
- Jug of Iced Water – R10
- Jug of Lemon-Mint Iced Water R15
- Bottomless Filter Coffee, Tea & Water Station R45 per person
Adult and Children’s Pizza can be added to your platter.
*Alcoholic beverages not included in catering invoices.
*No a la carte/waiter service on the decks – please pre-order all catering.
Teepees are complimentary when booking pre-arranged catering. It is perfect for groups of up to 10 children.
Adults are seated on the terrace, in close proximity of the children. Adults are welcome to order from the Restaurant’s menu on the day (for groups of 10 or less). Teepees are subject to availability.
Forest Decks are complimentary when pre-booking catering of minimum R3 500.
Otherwise they are available to rent, please refer to the pricing below. Maximum number of guests dependent on set up.
INCLUDED IN YOUR FUNCTION
• Teepees are fitted with wooden tables and wooden stumps as seating.
• Forest Decks are fitted with rectangular wooden tables and plastic chairs.
• For the convenience of your guests, a black board is provided at your party spot, with your child’s name on.
EXCLUDED IN YOUR FUNCTION
• Serving Staff (Your pre-ordered catering will still be delivered to your party spot).
• Should you need to order more drinks you can go directly to the bar to purchase it.
• Should you require dedicated serving staff, 1 waiter will be allocated to every 10 guests at R60 per waiter per hour.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Strictly no self-catering allowed.
• Birthday cakes only allowed with pre-arranged party bookings.
• Please note that Acrobranch and The Greenhouse Café closes at 15h00 on days when we host weddings.
• Decor set up and breakdown is included in the given 3 hours. Additional, pre-arranged hours to be booked at R500
per hour or part thereof. All time slots are subject to availability.
• Should you prefer to just book a table at the Restaurant, you are welcome to do so for groups of 10 people or less
(including children). A service fee of 10% will automatically be added to your account.
• Breakfast is served from 8h00 to 11h30.
• Pizza is served from 10h00 to 15h00.
• Lunch is served from 11h30 – 15h00.
• For group bookings of more than 10 people, catering must please be pre-arranged.
• You may also bring in minimal décor (paper serviettes, party boxes, balloons and a birthday cake). Please note that
décor left behind will be discarded. We kindly request that you do not bring your own tables, chairs, carpets, runners
or flowers as it could interfere with the Restaurant’s existing look.
• Bar service – There is no bar service in the week. The Bar is open from 10h00 -15h00 on Saturdays and Sundays.
ALL beverages to be purchased from the Greenhouse Café & The Bush Vine Winery & Bar.
• Cancellation Policy: If you cancel within 14 days of your event, your deposit will be forfeited.
In the event of rain, we can move you undercover and your party can continue.
• Party spots, Teepees and Decks are subject to availability & number of guests.
• We are a CASH-FREE ZONE. We gladly accept credit cards, Snapscan and Zapper.
HOW TO BOOK
• Please download and save the Acrobranch Childrens Party Pdf
• For your convienience you are able to fill it in on your laptop or phone if you have Adobe Reader,
(Available for free on your app store).
• Upon completion kindly email the form to email@example.com
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
• Upon receipt of this form we will send you a quotation.
• Kindly review the quotation and use it as a base to add or remove items.
• We require a 50% deposit to secure your booking. All quotations expire within two days from date of receipt.
Final number of guests required 10 days before your event, whereafter your final invoice will be sent for payment
no later than 7 days before your event date. Any changes to the final guest list less than 7 days prior to the
event will not be accommodated.
• Our restaurant manager will give you a call the day before the party to confirm all the details.
Event guidelines for COVID-19 Safety
For your personal safety and ours, all our staff continue to receive COVID-19 preventative training measures and hygiene protocols.
PRIOR TO ARRIVAL
- Venue is sanitised (incl. bars, kitchen, bathrooms and entry/exit points)
- All furniture and fixtures incl. tables and chairs are disinfected
- All cutlery, crockery and kitchenware washed and sanitised
- Crockery is machine washed above 65°C for longer than 5 minutes
ARRIVAL (GUESTS & STAFF)
- Single entry & exit points identified for guests (FOH) and staff (BOH)
- Social distancing is managed
- Hands sanitised & temperature taken prior to entry and recorded on guest list/ staff roster.
- Travel declarations present upon registration for conference (day guests)
- No guest or staff will be permitted without a mask (disposable masks will be available)
- All staff are issued with the necessary gloves & masks
- Hands-free sanitiser stations available at bathrooms, kitchen, bar and entry/exit points
- Guests to be seated and served coffee, to minimise congestion and movement
- Snacks to be pre-plated
- Masks and/or face shields must be worn at all times
- Alcohol-based disinfectant used to clean workspaces and equipment, frequent cleaning of high-touch surfaces
- All surfaces are wiped down with disinfectant after each dish is prepared
- Utensils stored in buckets filled with sanitiser
- All staff to wash and sanitise hands every 30 minutes and sanitise after every dish
- High-potency hand sanitiser (70% Alc) available throughout the venue
- Bathrooms & bar areas sanitised and recorded every 15 – 20 minutes by dedicated staff
- Stringent cleaning protocols are followed in the kitchen
- Only bio-degradable, eco-friendly chemicals are used
- Paper towels available in all bathrooms
- Floor decals to clearly mark social distancing at all gathering points
- Set-up of tables ensures at least 1.5m distancing between delegates in all directions.
- All excess furnishings are removed
- Maximum capacities will be strictly adhered to – attending guests as well as staff.
- Only cashless payment facilities available
- Signage pertaining to COVID visible everywhere
- Staff trained daily on protocols, hygiene & processes
- Stringent cleaning protocols are followed in the kitchen
- Social distance of at least 1.5m maintained while serving
- Masks can be removed for dining and drinking purposes
- All guests & staff to exit through single exit points identified
- Venue and set-up broken down and sanitized